Candles burn time and fragrance vary from wax, burning habits, and burning environment.
- Avoid using in drafty areas, near an open window or fan. This will help the wax burn evenly and slowly.
- Burn an Emma Molly scented candle for 2-4 hours for the first time to melt the surface wax completely will avoid burning the memory circle.
- Trim the extinguished soft oily wicks to 7-10mm every 2-3 hours of using. It prevents smoke.
- Ensure the wicks are upright after burning.
- When not in use, cover the candle to avoid dust. Store it in a cool, dark, and dry place to avoid candles essential oil sweating, which influences the aroma spreading of burning.
- Extinguish a burning scented candle flame with a candle snuffer/dipper instead of using water or blowing out, which causes smoke. If not available, push the candle wick into the melted wax with a toothpick until it is extinguished, then keep the wick upright.