- Made of stainless steel with exquisite workmanship.
- Bring more rituals to elegant life.
- Candle burning helper without smoke.
- Make your scented candle last longer and burn safely.
- Before burning a candle, trim candle wicks to 0.5-0.8cm / 0.2-0.31in with a trimmer.
- Snuffer length: 19.5cm/7.7in, trimmer length: 17.5cm/6.9in, dipper length: 20cm/7.9in.
- Put out the flame with a candle dipper/snuffer instead of water or blowing out that causes smoke.Put the wick upright with a candle dipper.
- Trim the extinguished soft oily wick to 0.5-0.8cm / 0.2-0.31in after evenly burning of every 2-3 hours.
Candle Accessories Knowledge
What is a Candle Wick Trimmer?
A candle wick trimmer is the scissor used to trim a candle wick.
There are four color options: gold tone candle wick trimmer is luxurious, rose gold tone candle wick trimmer is elegant, black candle wick trimmer is mysterious, silver candle wick trimmer is graceful.
What is the Purpose of Trimming Candle Wicks?
The purpose of trimming candle wick is to make scented candles burn longer time, also make Candles burn evenly without generating soot.
Longer wick a scented candle has, more wax it absorbes,then less time it burns, more soot it has.
What is the Best Wick Length?
The best wick length is between 5-8mm/0.2-0.3in. Make sure the scented candle wick is trimmed properly before relighting. Before trimming candle wick, make sure the candle is extinguished and the wick is soft.
What is a Candle Snuffer?
A candle snuffer is also called candle wick extinguisher, is a tool used to put out a candle without smoke and being scalded by the hot wax.
This snuffer for candles is designed as a stainless steel bell hinged at the end of a stainless steel handle.
There are four color options: gold candle snuffer is luxurious, rose gold candle snuffer is exquisite, black candle snuffer is of mysterious luxury, silver candle snuffer is graceful.
Why Need a Candle Snuffer to Put Out Candles?
With a candle snuffer or candle extinguisher,
1. You can put out a candle without smoke.
Never blow out a candle, which cause smoky smell.
Imagine when you are enjoying the beautiful flower fragrance from a nice scented candle, the wind (maybe you) blows out the burning candle, the fantastic floral scent turns into an unpleasant smoky smell in one second. It absolutely destroyed the whole aroma in your room.
2. You can extinguish the candle flame without being scalded by the flame or melted hot wax. Also you don't need to clean the splash wax after blowing out a candle.
3. The exquisite candle snuffer brings your candle life more rituals, which give us a sense of control and comfort.
How to Use a Candle Snuffer?
When you want to put out your scented candle safely without smoke, just cover the burning candle wick with the bell cone of a candle snuffer for a while. Then, continue your relaxing time in the good smelling aroma.
After extinguish the candle, don't forget to use a candle wick trimmer to trim the candle wick to 5-8mm/0.2-0.3in and get the candle wick upright in the middle with a candle dipper.
What is a Candle Wick Dipper?
A candle wick dipper is a stainless steel tool like an angled hook, it is used to bend the burning candle wick into the melted wax to extinguish the candle flame. Then use it to get the extinguished wick upright when the wick is still soft.
2 reviews for Candle Tools Wick Dipper